What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Andrew's Valentine Surprise


I was wracking my brain for SOMETHING to do for Andrew for Valentine's Day and, FINALLY, the day BEFORE the BIG day, an idea popped into my head. Very spur of the moment-but, that is me.

I came up with this little guy. I am in love with it. I have never made a creature before, but as cute as this little guy is, I think there are many more in my future! It is SUPER soft single crocheted creature, and very small~but is a cutie.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I love it!!!! It's adorable!
Kelli

Momma Roar said...

It's cute, I wish I knew how to crochet. I started knitting a year ago adn enjoy it!

Leigh Ann (PA)

Rebecca said...

Momma Roar-oh-TRY. It is fun-and if you can knit, you CAN crochet! After I master the crocheting (or get semi-good anyway) I am moving on to knitting!

Paula said...

My reader showed me the other picture of Andrew with the "duck" first (I too thought it was a duck) and thought OH HOW CUTE! I felt almost memorized "I simply MUST have that pattern!!!" (Ok, a little Stepford wifeish, but it is true!) Then I found out YOU did this! WOW!! Do you even HAVE pattern!? LOL! :) I hope you do, because as you can see, I am not the only one who likes this!!!