What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

frameable


The lock photo, below, has got my eyes searching out unlikely frames. I know, silly me. Simple pleasures for SIMPLETON'S. Oh well. I was nibbling on a dried pineapple slice and caught a glimpse of my Mattie. Yep. Had the camera ready...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Neat! I would never have guessed that to be a pineapple ring!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Now that is really getting creative!!

Anonymous said...

Great photo. Hope you get well soon. Glad that it wasn't what you thought. Do get the rest you need. You will heal more quickly and be ready to tackle everything once again. Believe me, it won't go away!!!

smilnsigh said...

You are sooooooooooo creative! And such a think-on-the-spot person. Such a great spur-of-the-moment idea.

Mari-Nanci

Gina said...

Rebecca you should send me some of your patern ideas... i love to crochet too! but sadly i cant do much with it because i cant seem to figure out other stitches. Help your dear cousin out :) I really hope you feel better and i will pray for you too.