What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, February 09, 2007

Prizes in store!

Posted by Picasa

Remember when I was awarded the Home Made Simplicity award? Well, my prize apron from Peggy was received just in time for my kitchen binge! Corynn loves it and doesn't stop talking about it when I wear it. In fact, I didn't want to dirty it when I made cookies today so I put my well-worn one on...and Corynn told me that THAT was not acceptable and I need to wear my 'skirt' one. When I took it off for the day, she even asked me to put it back on!

And wouldn't you know-with my shirt sleeves rolled up and my hands deep in cookie dough, Matt brought in a SURPRISE package today with ANOTHER prize in it, from Sandy, another Simplicity Award winner! In it was a handmade dishcloth and a delicious bar of homemade oatmeal soap! What a fabulous day this has been!

Sandy-if by chance you are reading this, I thank you so much for filling up my mailbox with your special handiwork-you have truly delighted me with your kindness! I will be sending a little note of appreciation your way soon!

No comments: