What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tell me...


Is this not the cutest little guy ever? Isaiah is so charming, at only four months old. I just couldn't get enough of his adorable grins. I am always amazed when children smile so young-I think because my children have both been very SERIOUS children and hardly smile until they are 9 months old! Of course, the Terry's breed babies to walk at eight months old too... so they are just plain advanced in EVERY way! :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

Rebecca, I just love this shot of you, you look so beautiful, yet have so much expression in your face! Isaiah is pretty cute too :)