What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, February 09, 2007

Cheesecake question: Answered

Bad timing, I know-following a post like the one above. Hopefully, this doesn't impair one's judgement...

I hate anonymous comments. Well, I don't HATE them...actually, I LOVE them, but I do hate that I don't know the names of the people when I want to talk to them. I think of the people who read my blog as friends and it just feels wrong that the 'friends' don't have names...

SO~pardon the impersonal nature of this next statement...

One of you anonymous persons, whoever you are, asked about cheesecake recipes and I won't let you down! :-)

I am not a cheesecake connossieur and so I am not a good one to ask-BUT. I have friends who make the most delectable cheesecakes ever and I would heartily recommend theirs (as I have personally gained pounds from their deliciousness!)

Here are two links...follow them at your own risk!
Two Tone Cheesecake and Cappucino Cheesecake Pie

The two-tone cheesecake recipe link actually takes you to a blog devoted only to recipes of a dear friend of mine, just chock FULL of edible treasures...there are even a few other cheesecake recipes there that I HAVEN'T had the pleasure of taste-testing.

When I say, at your own risk...I mean it! :-)

2 comments:

Paula said...

Have you ever made the cheesecake batter and not baked it? Oh, wonderfully thick pudding! Looks like your Valentine's party was lovely. Your time and effort to the details really shows. Your guests must have been incredibly blessed.

Rebecca said...

I have never tried that before...sounds delicious though. Any favorite kinds?