What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Showtime!

While I am not able to post PICTURES, I WAS able to post this movie clip of Corynn singing Matchmaker from the Fiddler on the Roof-only her most favoritist song ever.

Of course, in the beginning she is a bit shy of being filmed and is concentrating more on the movie than the words, but toward the end she gets into it. What she lacks in tone, she makes up for in enthusiasm.

I love the grand finale. I think she has a career in musicals. *grin*



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I have loved that movie every since I was a little girl too!
~Caite~
(Blog-hopper)

Paula said...

OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS TOO PRECIOUS! Imagine my surprise when she was singing the matchmakers part! LOL!! I was expecting the "matchmaker match maker make me a match find me a find catch me a catch!" LOL!!! TOO CUTE!! And I loved YOUR giggles in the background! I giggle at my kids too!! :)

Full of Grace said...

Rebecca,
I FINALLY was able to enjoy one of your movie clips, and what a movie clip it was- SO ADORABLE!!! Wayne loved it too! :) I will be sure to have Samantha and Bob (and Samuel of course!) to come and listen to it.
I couldn't stop smiling :)

Carmichael Family said...

That is TOO cute! What a memory, and what a little character she is! I love her expressions. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. :) At first I couldn't tell what she was talking about, then I realized she was doing the song! I guess it doesn't help that I have never seen the movie! hehe :)

Michelle

Abigail said...

Millie's going to flip when she wakes up and sees this. Literally every single day, she asks me to check your blog to see if you've put any new videos up.

I bet we'll watch this one so much that Millie will learn the words herself, though we've never seen the musical!

Corynn's the cutest, and I thought it was hysterical when she so sweetly sang something about..."He might beat you...."