What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

and two...

So you see, it has not been that I haven't MADE them (as I promised)...only that I am not HAPPY enough with them to post instructions yet. I will be making one other one in the coming days, using all the bits I picked up on with my experimental first two and will hopefully have a very simple tutorial and a lovely finished product to share next week. I say next week, because, my surprise (which, by the way will be revealed on FRIDAY!) is keeping my plate pretty full and my hands pretty occupied.

It seems there are not enough hours in the day. Of course, to look at it positively...I am never bored! ;-)

(PS. Lest you think Little Miss Corynn is going to turn Ballerina crazy with all these skirts, I should tell you that the purple one shown above and the one in the works are going to be Christmas presents for my littlest sisters. So, no, Corynn is not going to have ballet skirts out the ears! :-) )
Posted by Picasa

No comments: