What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

~ * ~



I was hoping to spy a little frog resting upon a lilypad but the only thing resting on the lilypad this day that I could see what the golden sun.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Not even a "little black bug"? ,-)

"It felt so good on the lily pad,
that he -something- and said: I'm
glad that I'm a little black bug,
sitting in the water. A little black bug, doin' what I oughter'."

Maybe from an old Disney film, and sung by Berrl Ives? {spelling of name ????}

-gigggles-

Mari-Nanci

Kelli said...

Oh, I love this! Just gorgeous!

Kelli

Abigail said...

But what a sight it is, all gloss and sparkles.