What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, July 23, 2007

You know, when I look in the mirror I don't SEEM tall. When I take pictures of myself or even me with the children, I don't seem extraordinarily tall-after all, munchkins ARE munchkins and grown-ups are SUPPOSED to tower over them!

So, when I looked at this picture, I was taken aback. Sheesh. I am a giant. When did they start allowing giants to roam the zoo premises freely? They should have locked me up. And thrown out the key!

Thankfully, I like my meat cooked and am overall quite friendly and cuddly. They must have known I was no threat.

Fun was had by all. And I finally realize why I am constantly SLOUCHING.

Mental note: Always SIT in group shots! :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Well...I am wide, as you are tall. Maybe I should sit and cover up all of my body so the only thing you can see is my head.

Rebecca said...

YOU STOP IT! You are stinkpot, thru and thru.

And-you're lucky I this computer screen is our link because if I were closer I would REALLY let you have it.

Abigail said...

Hurrah for the zoo!!!!! We just went last Wednesday with some visiting Long Island family.

Yep, it's small, but the good thing about that is that it's managable for young'uns. I would love to go to a large zoo someday, but I bet my girls would be tuckered out after three or four hours, and I'd want to keep on looking!