What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

*~



Most often I had my eyes closed and my head tilted heavenward, soaking up the warmth of the sun and the cool wonderfulness of the breeze while relaxing to the gentle sways of the boat. It was wonderful. Relaxing. and SO refreshing.

Occasionally, I would glide through the water, follow around a crane (I wasn't brave enough to bring my 'big guy' camera on the water so I didn't get a shot of him...all the shots taken here are from my trusty and faithful 'little' camera. She never fails me at close-ups!), and soak up the beauty of the water lilies.

Here are some of the sights I saw...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelli said...

How fun, Rebecca!! Great pictures!
Kelli