What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lessons from the Lilies



If you are not already lily-ed out by now, following are the rest of the pictures I took of the water lilies this past weekend. It occurred to me as I was posting them, that if you are REALLY looking and in a VERY contemplative mood, they might just speak some hidden truths to you.

LESSONS FROM THE LILIES...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Full of Grace said...

I loved your lessons from the lilies! All of your captions for your beautiful photos were lovely! I just wanted you to know :)

Christine said...

Beautiful reflections, Rebecca! Lilies are very special to me. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! We must have been taking "similar" pictures of reflections this past week :) If you look at my Show & Tell today, you will see my daughters and I in a similar photographic form!

Hugs!