What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 06, 2007

???


Is anyone else having problems posting pictures using Picasa? It has been tormenting me this past week. FINALLY when I figure out how to post several of one picture in a post, they stop SHOWING UP! Blogger takes too long to upload with dial up, as does Photobucket. If things don't change around here, DRASTICALLY, it might be the end to my picture posting. Or at least a RADICAL reduction will take place. I waste enough time on here as it is, let alone, for it to be fruitless.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

I have not been posting regularly because I have been cooped up in my craft room. Hiding away. VERY soon I will be revealing my most secret projects. I even plan to post a tutorial for a flower filled ballerina skirt and a bandanna play apron. That is, IF I can get these silly pictures to work for me....
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most your pictures arn't showing up just those defeating boxes with red X's. I too have been having lots of trouble with posting mine through photobucket and I have high speed cable. Don't stop posting pictures I love them. Very inspiring.

Karen

smilnsigh said...

Thank you for answering my question... {Picasa}

Have you tried Flickr? {flickr dot com} They have what they call 'toys.' That toys page is at bighugelabs dot com slash flickr slash --- and that's where I can make those grids of more than one pic. They call them Mosaics. And it's where I took a pic of mine and made a new blog header. 'Blog header' is one of the toys.

It's kind of neat to make "mosaics" of more than one pic, and then they are up there, in our entry. And people just click on it and a page comes up, with the full size.

Don't know if this could be of any help... And guess what? I willllll reply quickly, to snail mail, this time. -giggles- I willl!!!!!

Mari-Nanci

Anonymous said...

Hugs about the pictures! If you are interested in learning how to host your own blog and all your photos, I can help ya :)

Gena said...

Such a pretty picture. I have no help as for the photo hosts, though. I'm very illiterate as far as that goes.

I meant to tell you in my last comment - I used the same crib through all of my children. There was a move in the middle somewhere and I, too, lost the hardware. I called the company that made the crib and they sent it all to me for under $15. Have you tried that? Just thought I'd let you know. (The company name was on a sticker on my crib.)

Julieann said...

OOOHHHH--I can't wait to see your most secret projects!!

I hope your pictures start cooperating---I would hate to see you stop posting them--I wish I could help.

Julieann

Rebecca said...

Gena~that is actually what COST the $200.00. Buying special hardware and rods made specifically for the crib. It was a RIPOFF. We have the rods still, so Matt thinks he *MAY* be able to get the hardware needed at the store. I am praying it is so!

Anonymous said...

Me again :) You have an award waiting for you over at my blog. Come and see.

Full of Grace said...

I too have been having problems with Picasa..You are not alone. Picasa isn't wanting to allow my edited photos to be posted right now, and I'm not quite sure why...