What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, July 16, 2007

Queen's Lace



...as Corynn calls it. This is one of her favorites, (one of many!) in ample supply these days.

Bouquets are everywhere, filling our house with their simple beauty.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

I love this flower too! When I was younger, I decided I wanted to carry a bouquet of daisies, roses and queen anne's lace for my wedding bouquet! I should have done it for my summer wedding, but I forgot till just now; thanks for the youthful reminder :)

Ann'Re said...

Most people think I'm nuts because they consider it a weed...but it's one of my favorite flowers...along with daisies. I would happily have a nice little section of Queen Anne's Lace in my yard. :)