What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 27, 2007

Celebrating Baby: part 2



Ready for more baby gifts???
This should have arrived by now: a personalized blanket. The blanket I bought on clearance and I just happened to have coordinated fabrics on hand. Well. Four of them. I was one short and then had the bright idea to make something DIFFERENT for the "o". The crocheted flower was fun to do...really fun, actually. It only took about 10 minutes!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lori said...

You are so talented. The blanket is so cute!

Morgan said...

How adorable. Great job!

Kelli said...

That is so pretty, Rebecca! I love the "o!"

Kelli

Full of Grace said...

Rebecca,
This is so adorable! It turned out even nicer than what I envisioned in my head. You should go back, buy them out of these (if there are any left) and do custom orders at your shop :)

Abigail said...

I love this. The colors remind me of sherbert!

Alison B. said...

rebecca, we LOVE our blanket and have already enjoyed rolling around on the floor on top of it. it's perfect for "tummy time" and also for stretching, kicking and cooing.

we know we will treasure it and you and your thoughtful heart for a very long time!