What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 13, 2007

Magic Baubles



I don't know what I did to make these droplets so magical looking.

Which means, I didn't do anything. The camera performed magic all on its own.

Thank you camera.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! And you're right, it is magical looking.

I see you've discovered my friend, Jewels' blog. Isn't she terrific! You know, you remind me of a younger version of her. :-) You both have wonderful photography skills and the ability to take something simple and make it look amazing. I mean, now who but you, could take a picture of a cow's eye and make it look so interesting. :-) You also remind me of her by the way you love and care for your husband and children and by the joy you share about being a homekeeper.

I love coming here. I'm an older wife and mother, but I still have a lot to learn and you are helping me even though you didn't know it. You are truly an inspiration.

~~Anne
www.backyardtreasures.wordpress.com

Gena said...

Good camera. Nice camera. Take very good care of her.

Beautiful magical photo.

Anonymous said...

Owwww, Ahhh! Pretty.
Have a great day!
Your Secret Sis.

smilnsigh said...

Seeeeeeeeeeeee.... We don't need fancy camera stuff, to take lovely pictures! Now do we? :-))))

Mari-Nanci