What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, February 01, 2007


This was our wedding topper. I never did like those (what I deemed) chintzey toppers. When I saw these beautiful doves, I knew that they HAD to top our cake. And now, nearly five years later, they have graced our home with their lovely presence each and every day. Usually, they live upon the tippytop of the Dining Room curio but they are brought low and lovelyfor a special focus near Valentine's Day...and then again for our anniversary. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I love these birds. We didn't have a wedding topper, but I wouldn't have minded one like this.

Rebecca said...

I don't think they would have fit with the clown theme! What did your cake look like?