What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, July 02, 2007


When the bonfire got started, Corynn cuddled into my lap and wrapped herself in her blanket and stayed that way for much of the time. That was special and sweet. She is such a little socialite and very independent, I take my cuddles when I can get them!

Corynn and Samantha~cuddled up getting in some 'girl time'.

And we ended the night with a *BANG* (or several...)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abigail said...

What a perfect day! I'm glad to hear that it went so well, and I'm glad to partake in it via blogdom.